About Central Florida Gardener

Welcome and thank you for visiting Central Florida Gardener. Florida is a unique state in which to garden. It can be frustrating but also rewarding for gardeners who persevere. This blog was created as a resource for Florida gardeners, both new and experienced, in search of information specifically for Florida gardens.

You are invited to participate by leaving your comments, suggestions, tips and recommendations relevant to Florida gardening - don't be shy! Thank you for dropping by to learn more about gardening in the Sunshine state. I look forward to hearing from you! Susan

Monday, September 09, 2013

More Florida Garden Bloggers

Hello Everyone ~ ~

Great news! I have come across 8 really wonderful, interesting and educational Florida garden blogs. You're going to love seeing what these gardeners have done with their Florida gardens.

Gardening in Winter Garden - Jonathan blogs about growing veggies in this quaint Florida city.

My Florida Meadow - Landscape designer Andrea shares the conversion of her standard yard into a meadow.

Orange County Master Gardeners - Lots of great information here for Central Florida gardeners.

The Lazy Woman's Garden - You'll enjoy visiting Sharon's beautiful Asian-influenced garden.

Myrtle Glen - Evelyn has turned her 1/4 acre corner lot in an Orlando suburb into a Certified Wildlife Backyard Habitat.

Graceful Cottage Gardening - You'll find plenty of great ideas in Janis' small cottage garden in the Tampa area.

Spruce Pine Cottage - Located in North Florida, Leslie writes about her beautiful old-Florida home and garden, as well as historic gardens in her area.

The Roosting Hen - Janine is sharing what she's learned about working with nature in creating her sanctuary.

I generally find Florida garden blogs by accident, so if any of you visitors have a Florida garden blog, please send me an email, so I can include you on this list and on our sidebar. I look forward to hearing from you!

Here's 2 more garden blogs for you to enjoy ~ ~

Treasure Coast Natives by John Bradford, George Rogers & Dee Staley

 Abandon in Place by Shaun Heath on Florida's space coast.


2 comments:

africanaussie said...

Thank you so much for some new blogs to peruse. I live in the tropical part of Australia, but I used to live in Jacksonville Florida and know that the climate is very similar. I love to read about what Florida bloggers are doing, so that I can be one step ahead as our seasons are opposite. I am heading into our hot and humid wet season right now.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that is quite a story -- from Jacksonville to Australia. I still live in Jacksonville and write a garden blog that is almost 2 years old.